Learn How To Make Different types of Quick & Easy Bajji Recipes With Chef Samatha Only On VarietyVantalu.
Bajji is the simplest snack we can make to have in the evenings. During Rainy and winter season we really want something hot in the evening. Make Easy Bhajia Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
Gram Flour – 1/4kg
Rice flour – 4 tsp.
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp.
Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp.
Baking Soda -One pinch
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Add oil for deep frying in a pan and heat it.
2. Into the gram flour, add rice flour, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, soda, carom seeds, water and mix it well.
3. While mixing, makes sure there are no lumps.
4. Fry all the vegetables, until it changes the color into light golden color.
1. Potato Bhajiya:
– Slice the potato and dip the potato pieces in the batter then fry it.
2. Capsicum Bhajiya:
– Cut the capsicum in a star shape or cubes. Dip the capsicum pieces in the batter then fry it.
3. Tomato Bhajia:
– Cut the tomatoes into a round shape and fry in the hot oil.
4. Bottle Gourd:
– Cut the bottle gourd into a round shape and fry in the hot oil.
5 Onion Bhajiya:-
– In a bowl, mix the batter ingredients and sliced onion without water and fry in oil until crisp and golden brown.
Next, dip each vegetable in the thick batter and fry in the hot oil. Complete each separately in the same process.
Traditional crispy Bajji out of assorted vegetable is ready. Serve hot Bajii’s with ketchup or chutney